Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby It's cold outside........



HIYA FRIENDS!!!

I know I know where in the worlds have I've been lol!!???
Well I've been committed to staying offline while the kids are here and family keeps coming in and out.

This card was planned to go up since the morning but my FIL got here and there goes that lol!He is still here and I think he fell asleep on my living room couch.He's just visitingg since his family is out of town and was left home alone.Well he's welcome to stick around because HE LOVES TO COOK and pissshhhh he could cook whatever he wants here lol!

Anywhoo I'm here again with a new creation for Little Darlings challenge # 14 and the theme is baby it's cold outside.....ugh love that song lol!

so with further ado.In order to start a conscious free year I needed to recolour snowy friends.Lastt time I paper pieced and colour with smooch and what not lol! This time it's all DI colouring.

You could find snowy friends at the Love to stamp store available for purchase.THIS UTTERLY ADORABLE DUO IS HARD TO RESIST.I can't possibly get tired of colouring them :)

My banner was created with the Magnolia Doohickey #30 flag and cloud die.



I hope you could jump in the fun and we could certainly help closing out the winter theme cards.Which actually I can't get tired of colouring lol!
Time went by tooooooo fast and I felt like I just started colouring snow lol!

I hope to see ya there and
remember you don't have to use Little Darlings images, but if you do, you could win a $20 merchandise gift voucher to the Love to Stamp store. If you use any other stamp you could win a $10 merchandise gift voucher to Love to Stamp.


 stop by and visit my teammies for some more eye candy here!
BRB FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO SHARE ((UHHHH) LOL!

My challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge  Christmas friendship
Paper Play Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Great Job Ruby, as always. Beautiful coloring.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Ruby, this is priceless.....I absolutely adore this sweet image, colored to perfection!!
    I've been wondering where you've been....thought you got caught up in all the holiday preparations.
    Wishing you a very happy New Year and looking forward to all your upcoming creations in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card. You are very talented. I love seeing what you will make next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING as usual Ruby! I just love it when you work with DI's. You possess such an abundance of talent girlfriend!

    Hugs,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, fantastic card ruby.absolutely amazing colouring and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful depth and dimension you've created. Looks awesome

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ruby
    Love your Fab card!... I really like the color combo and details!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its absolutely fabulous! Love all details and colors! Superb! Thanks for sharing it at WOC! Hugs, Loreta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)