Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Secret Garden for Make It Colourful



Hi friends :)

Here I am once again with another DT creation and this one is going to
Make It Colourful and the theme this time is creating blades of grass.
With that said I might of gone a little over board with the grass and it's become maybe a forest lol!!!! 
Nevertheless I had so much fun colouring this scene.It took me a few hours but I couldn't stop adding and adding.The size of my frame is 8x11 so it's pretty big.I coloured on the best paper evar from Make It crafty.

I tell ya  your copics love this paper.You know how easy it was to blend my colours.I really do enjoy this yummy-licious paper.As You can see I used every bit of a single sheet LOL! I can't let this paper go to waste!! PISSSSHHH!!

One time I printed and skipped my regular routine (print on copy paper first) and just threw in my MIC paper and when the images came out all cut off!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was dying....I couldn't breathe and all that lol!!! ((Rolling eyes)) this paper comes from far and having it is awesome.If I could keep it under my pillow when I go tot bed I will but then it will get wrinkly :O :(

Ok enough waffling and onto my frame.


Let's start by the yummy Make it crafty blending card. you could find some HERE
Then we have Laser Chipboard Flourishes .... I used fine swirls,Butterfly swirls, Butterfly leaves and you could find them HERE

The adorable digis enjoying the secret garden are 
New adorable Foxi Sprite could be found HERE  
and I had to fit cute JOJO and he can be found HERE and of course the awesome background that went well with Jojo right!!!! 
This is a new background and it's called Toadstool Garden and can be found HERE
the wood leaves altered with some paint are from Kaiser Kraft and the flowers are from WOC except the pink ones.I got those a while back from a candy I won a while while back lol! :)


here is just a picture of the image itself


inside 

side view





sorry for the amount of pictures.I just couldn't get it without the glare :( and since it's a bigger project than usual I had a hard time.






All righty and that's all folks.I hope you could jump in the challenge and if you have never tried creating blades of grass.I'll tell you reach for all the green tone marker/pencils etc you like and flicker flicker flicker.The more different tone of green you add the more natural it will look.THE KEY ELEMENT IS FLICKERING ON YOUR TIP OF THE MARKER(if you use marker).The thinner the more realistic I think LOL!

Have fun and YOU MUST STOP and visit the DT take on this because you will drop your jaws!!Goodness these ladies are GGGGUUUUUUDDDD!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and c-you here again Monday :) (wink wink)
p.s
If you have any questions on the copic recipe or anything else.Ask away and I'll respond in the comment box in case someone else wants to know the answer too.Thanks again.


My Challenges
Wild Orchid Challenges Anything goes
Icopic The Blues


16 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh !!

    Ruby that is just stunning hun !!


    And a copic photo ! lets see if I can figure out what you used where and how you used it..

    AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly amazing scene you created here! WOW!!!!! I know I'm going to be blown away every time I visit your fabulous blog!
    This is totally enchanting, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YOU!!! You are totally amazing!!! This is totally jaw-dropping, I could stare at it for hours! WOW!!! And you are so funny...No, actually no, you are not funny... I feel exactly like you when I waste a little bit of my MIC paper!!!! It breaks my heart!!! Sending you BIG hugs my friend Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Rubes! This is AMAZING! Must have taken you hours and I LOVE your forest of grass!
    As for the MIC paper....I know what you mean, mustn't waste any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredible all that grass, the leaves and flowers inside and outside... Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is beautiful!!!! Love it sooo much! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, this is absolutly stunning! There arn't enough words. Its incredible. The time and effort that you must've put in was worth every second. I wish my pens created pictures as beautiful!!
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Ruby, awesome card. Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Ruby. This is awesome! I love it. I am too trying to create grass. It is so much fun.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crickets Rubes, this is fantastic!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this card Ruby. I was telling Angie Hunt that I was jealous because she is going to see you at CHA. I know that you are on her team and I live like 10 minutes from her... Great job on the card........

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card Ruby. I was telling Angie Hunt that I was jealous because she is going to see you at CHA. I know that you are on her team and I live like 10 minutes from her... Great job on the card........

    ReplyDelete
  13. This must have taken forever!!! its amazing and I keep looking at it and all the beautiful colours, magical!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God! You have made the coloring amazing!!! :) Thanks for joining us at WOC with your stunning card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing at icopic!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMAZING! It is absolutely overboard with the grass; but I love it! Makes it that much more special:0)

    I'm trying to become a follower but blogger wont let me...will keep trying.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)