Monday, February 6, 2012

A shabby Chic Flower gift set Magnolia Style!

I'm in a roll here lol! 
Nah just behind on my postings :0

It's time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlities.
This time we want to see vintage/shabby chic creations.

I 've been wanting to colour Tilda sending love letters for a while now and FINALLY got a chance to colour her twice in DI btw.

I wanted to create a gift set and looking around my stash this is what I came up with. 

The flower basket was a bit too tall and had to find a way to take a picture explains why I have a wrinckly background lol! (((whispering))) It's a plastic table cover lmbo!
I have no space for a mini studio at the moment but time will come with that,EEEEK!

ANYWAYS here is  my shabby chic project and many pictures as usual when I can't get it quite right :)



#282 Tilda sending Love Letters  from the Sweet Crazy In Love collection can be found at Magnolia-licious store and I see it's temporary out of stock on regular size but you can find the mini available HERE.
If you want to know any updates on regular size. Just send Diana Crick a shout and she'll inform  you right away.

I also incorporated #30 Doohickey Flag and Cloud in the banner above and that you could find at Magnolia-licious store also right HERE.







Flowers are from variety of places but the majority are from WOC.
LOVE LOVE LOVE their flowers btw :)



close up of the side basket that white lace butterfly is from MS and paper is from Webster pages and Magnolia.


UGH Hate that white line coming down the picture but oh well no time for re-takes ;) gotta keep on colouring for the next project which should come this wednesday.

Oh please HELP me so much eye candy to come from my teammies whoof you don't want to miss it and I'll c-you back here on Wednesday.

For more eye candy swing by the Challenge blog HERE to see what my teammies have created and make sure to join in for a chance to win some candy.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. They make me smile so much from ear to ear.

This month is going by so fast specially with all these new releases! 
LOTS MORE TO COME FROM ALL MY DT GROUPS!!!!!

Thanks again and take care <3

MY CHALLENGES
Just Magnolia Anything goes w/option of valentine card
Bunny Zoe's Photo Inspiration

32 comments:

  1. wauw that is just sooo lovely, really fab ! Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...WOW....GASP!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECTACULAR...INCREDIBLE....A WORK OF ART!!!!
    Ruby, you have really outdone yourself....I am speechless! In total awe! Gosh, Tilda is colored spectacularly and , oh my goodness, so many luscious details on this amazing creation!!! Such a gorgeous gift set....lucky, lucky recipient!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Totally beautiful!
    I love her dress! wonderful colouring!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is awesome Ruby! Your colouring is amazing!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazin colouring!!! Love your project... all that flowers and the lace butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My word Ruby, these are amazing - so beautiful, love the vase you've made for the flower, such a great idea, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby Ruby I am in love with this creation!!!! Wow this would look sensational on my fireplace!!!!! Wow what a spectacular creation!!!!!WOWWW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation.Love all the details and embellies.
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby, wonderful, wonderful creation!!! You do so well with those DI's!! Love the way you arranged the flowers in the vase, too!
    Hugs, my friend!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there Ruby!!!! I don't know why I haven't came here sooner hun~~Wow I have always admired your work on DT blogs but never came to your personal blog--so sorry but HERE I AM Now and your follower :)
    Hugz and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning!! This is just beautiful!! Your card is amazing and the flower basket is fantastic!! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is absolutely AMAZING! Your coloring blows me away! Stunning work! Thanks for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous basket and card Ruby! You never fail! Love the colors and pretty embellies!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  15. My word!! Your card is WONDERFUL!
    LOVE your colouring...
    Your details are glorious.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word these are just stunningly beautiful, I have to kep looking at them, what beautiful works of art, magnificent, have a lovely day xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous!! Your card and basket are both beautiful with awesome colors.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowww Ruby this is sooo stunning again dear! Looks marvelous!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous set!! Your choice of colors and details are amazing.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Gorgeous! Simply stunning creation! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!
    Hugs, Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really beautiful Ruby! Stunning coloring my friend and so flowery and girlie. I could list a whole bunch of adjectives here but it wouldn't be enough to tell you how much I love this! Gorgeous! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! I've never seen coloring so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful project, Ruby! I'm so glad you could join us this month at Bunny Zoes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so wonderful Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you have been working hard on these wonderful creations. Just gorgeous. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH! la la... Ruby, this is just wonderful. your coloring is divine, and how many hours to this so beautiful creations. you outdone yourself. I love all the lace around the image. and you wonderful colors. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Only for YOU would I cut and paste a blog address Ruby! (Your link isn't working love!) And WHY, you ask, would I only do this for you? Because I KNOW I'm going to see something that'll knock my socks off (and baby, it's COLD outside!). And this, THIS, is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you colored her...just stunning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Breathless and speechless, just love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know how and where you come up all these wonderful ideas on your projects. Love this elegant set and it's another jaw dropping project set :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well hello Ruby darlin'! This is stunning work! Perfect coloring and I love all of your colors and details. A masterpiece!
    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  31. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)