Friday, November 9, 2012

Once Upon A Time Their Was A RedRose


Hey I'm back and I'm eager to share one of my latest. Well first off it's time for a new challenge at Saturated Canary and this time around we want to see your best translation of a princess/fairy tale theme. I thought princess RedRose could be perfect to play the role of Snow White and merged with the gorgeous Rose fence from MIC ties them nicely. 
I gave her a pink whimsical fairy tale like background.
 Even though I have seen pink skylines so they do exist lol! It just looks so pretty and unreal. 
As a matter of fact just @2 weeks ago we had one here. It was amazingly gorgeous and why didn't I take pictures???? Because I knew my camera wouldn't budge lol! ((POUTING))


Here is Princess RedRose without her red bow. Her face is not as white as it appears it's just that the camera picks it up like that even though flash is off :(

Look at my pretty glittered MIC Round Leaves chipboard! I coated it with some Sparkling Snow from Sparkle N Sprinkle. The base designer paper is from Magnolia ,"Sweet Crazy Love" and it's the Paris Red Peony. I colored in some of the flowers with my SN marker just to give them more brightness. You know me....love bright colors.


and that's what I have right now and btw it's an alter paper bag full of Wisconsin apples lol! I think I forgot to mention that :)
Come and see what my teammies have created and make sure to play along.

Saturated Canary Product

Make It Crafty product

Magnolia-licious

Spectrum Noir recipe
Background skyline: FS5, FS8, PP1, BG1, Blender
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, FS5, EB1, BG1
Hair: True Black, 1G1,1G3, 1G7,1G8,1G10
Lips: DR1, DR5, DR6
Eyes: TB1,TB5,TB8
Skirt: CT1.CT3,CT4, GB11, BG1, BG5
Top: TB1,TB5, TB6, TB7,TB9, 1G10
Roses: DR1, DR5, DR6,DR7, EB8
Pedals to roses: CT4, CG3, DG3
Leaves to climbing
Fence: EB4, EB6, EB8,TN3, Black
Branch w/Bird: TN9, BG1, GB9, EB1, EB2, PP1, FS5
Nest: EB7, BG8, BG4, PP1
Ground: DG1, DG2, DG3, DG4,TN6, EB2, EB7, EB8,1G10, GG1

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl Ribbon...Add sparkle


15 comments:

  1. this is just so amazing, gorgeous, I love it so much!!!!! Fabi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work always blows my mind away.....it is all so stunning, your colouring of course is just wowzers but your card is just divine....hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, girl, this is phenomenal!!!!! Your coloring of this gorgeous SC image is beyond beautiful..............there aren't enough superlatives to describe this beauty! You are incredibly talented, my friend!
    Love, love, love your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! Wow...truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Ruby, this is FANTASTIC... no I don't think Fantastic even begins to describe it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous ruby, I love it hun and the skin looks stunning.
    ...still swooning...:)oooh its soooo pretty.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning ruby!!!!!!!!!!!

    hugs..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is brilliant, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work amazes me. So wonderful to see your work...

    Miss ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, your colouring is amazing, following now :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)