Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Princess Tilda

Hello peeps, I'm sorry for being a bit quiet but I'm currently working on CHA creations for this June and they need to get done ASAP.  I know it's seems I have time but you know hoe time creeps up on you.

 I'm also running around mad with the family. My family is always out and about specially as the summer fast approaches. We have baseball, soccer, softball and then my little girls tell me the other day they want to be part of some kind of team this summer. They told me they want to play soccer if not gymnastics. Ay ya ya I guess I better start looking. My husband and I are all about keeping the kids active and if we could get them away from their gadgets at home then we're in :)
.................... someone needs to find me a team too then because I have a problem with staying away from my puter and then who in the world invented pinterest??? GEEEZ SO ADDICTING LOL!

ANYWAYS LOL!

back to today's share, another Magnolia card for the new challenge over

The theme this time is "Vellum" so any way you could use vellum will work. 
I decide to use vellum on my Doohickey Die Rose pedal and a Dollie die.

I used Happy Princess Tilda from New Once upon a time 2013 collection was colored with Distress Inks.







these sentiments are from MIC in rubber stamped on vellum sheet.


I hope you like my card and get ya playing with us.

Remember that your entry must have at least one Magnolia image on the front. If you want to be in the draw for the prize, you need to stick to the theme and use a Magnolia stamp! This challenge is open to everyone - it doesn't matter if you live in Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, North or South America! Come and join in the challenge!

Also, if you leave a comment below, you will be entered to win a special surprise from 
Magnolia-licious!

I will be back soon for a special posting and a very first time coloring a new line of images for me ((smiling big))
Have a wonderful week, Ruby




Challenges


14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw so pretty! love the floers and tilda is really gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo gorgeous, Ruby....my favorite Tilda from the current collection!!!!! Outstanding coloring and design work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a pretty card and love the colors and design.
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby,
    Your card is beautiful as usual! I can't believe those banners and flower petals are vellum!
    They look so soft just like clear ribbon. Love how you put bling on the edges of the petals :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cor this is blooming lovely Mrs! :) Jen <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just delightful! I love the delicate vellum accents. Tilda's dress is beautifully colored (all of Tilda is, but I love the folds on the dress, LOL). It is just a sweet, happy card. I love the sentiment! Well done!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty is the vellum as a embellishment. I think I need to dig out my vellum as I love what you did. Tilda is gorgeous as you are the master of coloring. lol Beautiful card!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruby, this is gorgeous. Love the smart way you the sentiment on the vellum and those pretty leave with the textured edges. Very pretty and of course your coloring is amazing as usual :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Man Miss Ruby,well can you hear everyone, I agree a fabulous piece of art you have created with a card, thats an amazing thing, don't you think (O:. Thanks for making me have big smile, hope you have a wonderful creative weekend.. I vote get rid of Pinterest, you don't need it, your create plenty of beautiful things including your art,oh and maybe a few big breathes, with your busy life, big hugs Miss Ruby..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. Love how the sentiments look on vellum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)