Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm Always here for you Friend



Hello lovelies I'm back and here I am sharing another creation for the new challenge over 
Saturated Canary and this time we are going with "All things bright and beautiful..."
with the *optional* color scheme shown below!

I really was a softy for the palette. I couldn't wait to get coloring and as soon as I saw this little lady I thought her hair is a MUST to color :)

Using this picture as Inspiration is how I approached the coloring on Zorona in which I used 
 Spectrum Noir markers.


uhh I am obsessed with the LD Friendship sentiment line.I tend to reach for them for every card I'm working on now :)


the inside easy and simple


That's all for me and I'll be back with a Magnolia card very soon. Please stop by the challenge blog the team has done a wonderful job with the theme.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend :)

Ruby






Spectrum Noir RECIPE

Skin: FS2,TN2, EB2
Hair: EB1, EB2, BG5, BG8, GB9
Eyes: BT9, BG1
Dress pleats combo: BT9, IG1, IG2, IG3, Blender
PP2 With Blender
BP6, PP2,PL1,Blender
BGR2, BT1, BT2, BT4,
BT1, BT3, BT8
Background: GB4,GB6
Bells: IG2, IG7
Shading: BG3, BG5, BG8, EB2

CHALLENGES


11 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, gorgeous hair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love the bright colours! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure lusciousness, Ruby.....just saw this work of art on FB! What a vision of loveliness....superb coloring of this beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. swooon this is just beautiful Ruby and i love that yellowy orange background too
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful... you interpreted the color theme perfectly! Loving that hair, too!!! Gorgeous, Ruby! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, how did you get your gold background so blended? I really sets off Zorona and she is gorgeous too. You have a gift!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miaa Ruby this card is FANTASTIC, wow from the layout all those gorgeous flower, the butterflies, and your seam binding so pretty.Then your coloring of that beautiful image is PERFECT.I don't know if you get tired of my saying the same thing but your cards are the BOMB, Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I love to visit and get to see you beautiful work every time..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Ruby - love the colours you chose.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby!!
    I can't take my eyes of your colouring - WOW. You have the hair down to a 'T'. Most impressive.
    As always your card just shines with joyous colours and embellishments. I am quite in love
    with your large rose made with the beautiful paper :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Dibb's. Your creation it just to stunning for words! <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)