Saturday, May 11, 2013

A little Lady ..... Saturated Canary New Challenge

Hello fellow peeps :)
I know I'm late sharing my card today but I've been so busy at home with a house full of sick children and the hubby is even worst than them (btw he's in the hospital forgot to mention he couldn't take the chest pains anymore and he had shortness of breath).

 I've been on call 24/7 from rubbing the Vapor rub and changing cold cloths, night round of meds and all the other good stuff. I am beyond tired and haven't had a good night sleep in days. It all started two weeks ago when my son(9yo) was the only one sick and then two weeks after Orlando started getting better. Lauren (7yo) fell into a high fever and it spiral down from there. One after the next everybody got sick. For some reason I've been the only one who hasn't  been hit BUT I recently started wheezing and a chest pain here and there. I'm hoping it's not a cough trying to brake through :(
So that's why I'm running behind on my post but I'm here now with a few minutes to spare and wish me luck so I don't get sick PLEASE!!! LOL!

Ok let's carry on to my card posting :)
It's time for another Saturated Canary challenge and the theme this time is 
" Emerald"


 I knew I wanted to give this New digi an emerald colored dress when I  spotted her. The dress is detailed so nicely and enhancing those existing pleats was a nice practice. Oh  and oh yes all colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. Also the image was blown up to @ 5 x 3 1/2 inches and matted on a card front. So it's quite big for what I regularly do. 

I also used one of the new sentiments from Little Darlings Fairytale sentiments
A little Lady.......  

the hanging tag is from Little Darlings as well from the Tag Along set


you could use this picture for Inspiration if you like and I can't wait to see what you create 


Ok that's it for me and I'm hoping tomorrow will be a peaceful day. I'm waiting for the my husband to get home and hopefully is just a matter of more rest and nothing serious. 

Thanks guys for stopping by my corner and I think It's time I do something to this blog yikes lacking color lol! I need a makeover ASAP :)

MOMS, AUNTS, GRANDMAS and Fathers that do the mom roll too
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day!!!! ((hugs))

Saturated Canary Online shop

LD  Warm Fuzzies  Fairytale sentiments " A little Lady" is part of the set

Challenges


10 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing, I adore how you did the dress. Sorry to hear your hubby is in hospital, hope he gets well soon and that the whole family are fighting fit again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! The colouring is STUNNING!!! :)

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with a big BBBBB. The colours sooo wonderful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning, Ruby! Exceptional coloring of the beautiful image! Hope everyone in your family feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! this is so gorgeous,amazing colours and colouring.
    Pretty detail too,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful colouring Ruby!!
    Gosh I am hoping you don't get ill.
    Very sorry to hear your DH is in hospital and all you have been dealing with.
    Take care - Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ruby, stunning card, I so sorry to hear everyone is ill, healing prayers sent your way and big hugs, hope you don't get to sick, so you better take care of yourself.. BIG HUGS XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ruby my heart goes out to you---sickness is EXHAUSTING!!!! Hope and pray all of you are better SOON!!!! Your SC card Rocks!!! Always love your talent ;)
    Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ruby , she's lovely!
    Lisa )))hugs(((

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)