Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Honeybee Tilda Enjoying Sunny Day

First of all I want to say  
my heart goes out to the people from Oklahoma. I can't imagine the pain they are going through at this moment. I was heart broken to hear the school with the kids was completely destroyed while they were still in it. My heart skip beats and my stomach turns to not able to see your kids come home from school.

 With knots in my throat I say could you image hearing names of the survivors and hoping they will hear their child's name. Also seeing kids brought in at the check point and theirs are not among them yet. What a horrible feeling to wait for the worst.

 I do hope that we please make it a law to have storm cellars in the schools. 
So hard to keep tears back. My thoughts and prayers are with them all. 

*******************************


Now to my scheduled post and hoping the sun shines everywhere in the world. 
Magnolia-licious and Wee stamps blog has a new challenge "Weather" You could do any weather you like rainy, cold, hot etc...

I created a sunny bright scene using my distress inks. I used Honeybee Tilda and free handed the background and foreground.


You could find the Mini version of Honeybee Tilda right now at Magnolia-licious and she's paired with the cute Burger Tilda at a great price right HERE.







I hope you like my card and hoping you join us for this new challenge.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and have I told you how I love to read them....thank you :)

I'll be back this week with a new Saturated Canary card :)

Be safe 
XX
Ruby


Challenges



20 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Ruby, this is breathtakingly beautiful. I could gaze at this for hours, That freehand work is amazing as is the whole creation. Love this to bits.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzi you are such a sweet heart. Your work is a delight as well hun. My celebrity friend tehee... love saying that :)

      XX
      Ruby

      Delete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo beautifull!!!! i love your coloring! is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo beautifull!!!! i love your coloring! is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure lusciousness, Miss Ruby!!!!! WOW....your coloring knocks my socks off....literally!!!!
    Absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ruby. Love the sweet and bright flowers with your usual amazing coloring on this card my friend :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured, love the background, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous, Ruby. As usual, your colouring is totally awesome. Loving your background and grass.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. ruby this is just simply gorgeous ! love how you did the background... fabulous work as always my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining Brown Sugar color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! That is the word for this lovely card - thanks for dropping by Brown Sugar this week and please come back on Friday for our new challenge! Enjoy your scrapping week! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Astounding coloring of Tilda!! I love the richness and the field of flowers she is in. Your big poofy flowers are great and just pop this card. Love it a Ton!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE how you've colored her and the background Ruby Dear!!! Just pops!!!! Beautiful work!!! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello my Dear Ruby, I was scrolling around your blog, you have always colored beautifully, oh my but how your talent has soared,this card is truly a work of art. Your layout is fabulous, and the scene you have created is AMAZING you blow me away woman, its a joy to visit and to see what wonderful art you have made on a card, thanks for sharing my dear and have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool background. Love the flowers and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card, I just love that background!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, I hope we’ll see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Linda (DT) xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the depth and richness of your colors. Your cards always are so vibrant and warm! This card is just gorgeous! Your background is amazing and I love all the special embellishments, too!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)