Monday, May 13, 2013

Mini Princess Pea Tilda in a watercolored Sunny scene


HI guys I'm sorry this post should of gone up earlier today but I had to retake pictures. My originals were quite dark. Then after I did that I had a non stop to do list. My husband is still home so majority of my crating time gone to a halt. He is still not well and hasn't gone to work for a good week now. I just hope he gets better soon because I need a brake lol!

Onto my post today I have Mini Monday card for the Magnolia-licious and Wee blog .
I created a bright scene to at least help brighten up the coming week :)

I used two Magnolia stamps , MINI Princess Pea Tilda and Tree with a Craved Heart all colored them with Distress inks.
here are a few pictures for a closer glance




My sentiment is from Little Darlings Friendship set



Also a quick FYI

All Mini-Magnolia Stamps are an extra 10% off 
On Mondays only....thru midnight PST each Monday
(Put  "Mini Stamp Monday"in comment section of your order to receive discount as store credit)

As always you can find the ENTIRE yummy Mini Magnolia Collection HERE!
The Mini Magnolia Binder Set is on SALE HERE (58% off) -- its a brilliant way to store these Minis.

*******************
NEW! NEW! NEW!


**CHECK OUT THE DEAL OF THE DAY**
Each day for 24 hours there is a deal of the day at the Magnolia-licious store on the
HOME PAGE!  A product is heavily discounted for 1 day, so a great time to scoop it up!
Last week there were Memory Box dies, magazines, stamps and paper up for steals!

 *********
From now on for ALL Mini Monday, Challenge Posts & Wee Wednesday posts...if you leave comments on the DT gals blogs and/or the posts on this challenge blog...you will be ENTERED to WIN!!  
The more blogs you make comments on for each challenge or post, the better your chances to win!  (one comment per post though please...so you can leave a comment on all the DT girls blogs for this Wee Wednesday AND this blog post to enter for today)

Every week one random commenter from all the blogs/posts will be chosen to win a prize! 

OK I'll be back soon and thanks for coming by my corner and leaving me your thoughts on my work.
Have a lovely week :)




7 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning!!!
    Love to see how the sun shines on the trees.
    Hugs, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruby no need for apologies, I believe life comes first,I hope your honey is better soon too..
    Now for this card is freaking FANTASTIC!!!
    Your layout is fabulous, the way you layered it with the lovely tag, with the sentiment there, brilliant,the way you have colored is amazing, it's like a painting... I have just facebooked this fantastic card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and have restful day.Healing wishes sending your way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Ruby. I love how you colored your tree, sun, background, Tilda...it's all so lovely; like a painted masterpiece. Love the pretty embellies and sweet sentiment. They finish off the card nicely.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! Fabby scene Ruby, just awesome <3 Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unusual colors - but stunning! Hope hubby is better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)