Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crafts and Me Guest designer :D

 Hey guys I'm back and today I'm sharing a special posting.
I'm a guest designer for Crafts and Me Challenge, WHOHOOO!
Oh I adore their images. Their all so stunning from various artists.
 I'm starting with a lovely Hannah Lynn image name Butterflies of Hope
she's colored with copics. I shared recipe below :D
uhh yeah her eyes are colored in with pencils.
here are a heavy load of pictures for you to observe.
if you have a favorite Crafts and Me digi that you would like to see me color please shout it out and I'll do my best to get it done. I'll be with them for 3 months I believe so speak now or forever hold your peace lol! 
 
 


 
my sentiment comes from the latest CHA release the
and tucked in there is some of the Little Darlings 6x6 petals and Lace DP

 
 My first picture doesn't show it but it has a removable tag on the side for a special note.
Thanks for swinging by and look out for another posting coming very soon.
 
XX
Ruby
 
COPIC RECIPE:
Skin: E000, E41,R00,R20,E50
Hair: E71,E74,E79
Lips:RV25,R32,E93
Butterflies:E93,R20,RV10,R0000
I color on MIC blending paper
 
I'm gonna try my luck again lol!
 

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Ruby! Exquisite coloring of the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just fantastic! i love hanna Lynn's images they are an absolute pleasure to colour, love oyur colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. The eyes are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Rubes - been shouting DIBS lately??? Love the card my friend, fantastic as always
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning card. Love the colours and the design. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ruby, thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)