Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Crafts and Me challenge



Hey guys I'm back today to share my latest creation for the new Crafts and Me challenge and this time around we're following a sketch done by the talented Karina. 
the sketch was very fun to do thanks Karina for that :)


I colored the beautiful Hannah Lynn Expression study 5 with my copics, pencils and Tim Holtz Distess pads

I also used some of that GORGEOUS digi paper Serenity and FYI it comes with some beautiful sentiment tags.


I added some of my paper from my stash with the music notes. I thought it complimented the paper very well. 

I hope you could join the challenge and please swing by and check out what the
Crafts and Me team has done with the sketch.

I'll be back this week to share  a few more cards I've done
Have a great weekend

Rube

Crafts and Me 
Hannah Lynn Expression study 5
Serenity digi paper 

CHALLENGES
Wild orchid challenge bling it up

2 comments:

  1. Wowww Ruby this is sooo stunning as usual dear! Love your stunning colourwork!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful sweetie, loving the colours too, thank you for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)