Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More sneak peeks for In2Stamps


Hey guys I'm still alive but been very very busy.For one, the kids don't want to stay home during their summer vacation so we're always on the go.

I can't tell you how tired I am.

Anyways I wanted to inform ya that more sneak peeks have came out and if you want a chance at getting them free.I would
stop by the In2Stamps Inspiration Blog and sign up.

Make sure to read all the details on how to go about this.Better hurry as it's coming to an end.

ALTHOUGH we do have about 6 more images still to come about :)


Here are the latest stamps for In2Stamps and BTW DID YA SEE THE NEW WEB STORE!!!! CHECK IT OUT HERE.

Look at the versality on them,TOO ADORABLE!









Ok that's all for now and I'll be back on Wednesday :)

Have a great week guys.


DRINK LOTS OF WATER TOO FOR THOSE IN THE SUMMER HEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)