Monday, February 6, 2012

La-La Land Crafts GDT it's time for an Easel scene for me :)


Hi friends!
Today I need to announce the exciting news of joining La-La Land Crafts GDT so you'll be seeing quite a few creations with their cuties.

Thank you for the invite ladies.
 I'm looking forward to creating and let's see what comes to mind when playing with these cuties :) 

For Inspiration Monday the theme is creating an easeI card. I incorporated 
A perfect combo don't you think :)


Heart Balloon Marci is available HERE at the La-La Land Crafts store .
This image is perfect for creating a Valentine card too! Actually NO...take that back I could see her more versatile...bday, feel better,thinking of you or Look at me I have a balloon and you don't type of card lol! 
she's a cutie isn't she with those cheeks :)


oops almost forgot I also used Magnolia Doohickey die Dream Tag


Everything is colored with copics on MIC blending paper
MY COPIC RECIPE AS FOLLOWS

SIGH.... HERE WE GO.........IS A LONG ONE LOL!

SKIN E000,E00,E01,E02,E21,E23 AND C1
Lips RV00,R81,R83
DRESS  Y11,Y15,Y13,Y21,Y26,Y06 IN Mepxy BG10,BG15,BG72
HAIR  E40,E41,E44,E55
SHOES  BG10,BG15,BG72
BALLOON  RV00,RV10,E40,E41 AND 0
BENCH  Y32,Y15,Y28,Y26,C1,C3,C5,E01,E13,E15,E18
BIRD  Y26,T2,B24,Y13
FLOWER  BG10,BG15,BG72,B24,B29
SKY  BG10,B02,B14 AND 0
GROUND  E31,E34,E37,Y13,Y06 in Mepxy,YG13,YG63,YG67,YG97
PRESENT BG10,BG15,BG72,B29,B21
PRESENT 2 R22,R29,R39,RV69,R83,RV00,RV10
CLOUD C1,C3




I hope you enjoy my creation and if you have questions feel free to ask. I'll respond here on my comment box in case others want to know the answer as well.

Feel free to stop by the Inspiration Challenge blog for more eye candy from the rest of the ladies.
If you wanna play along jump right in and enter your creation on the groups gallery HERE.
OK ENJOY and have a great day :)

MY CHALLENGES
Quirky Crafts make a scene
Crazy 4 challenges make a scene
Hooked on Craft Challenges something bright
The paper players self made flowers


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruby.
    Such an amazing scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous Ruby! I love your image,and brilliant colouring!
    Congratulations on your GDT post. xxx
    Love, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweety!!! It's been a loooong a looong time since i have been around...*sorry*!!! Life is just sooo crazy right now...*lol* Barely have time to make my dt cards and comments... But i'm hoping that things will calm down a bit soon... so i can get my old rutines back!! I love this adorable card, all the amazing details and your fantastic coloring!!
    Hope all is well with your family and you dear! Have a fantastic day! Hugs and sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    have a great week dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning ruby.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful scene and stunning colouring! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Ruby, love the scene and your beautiful colouring. Lovely flowers too. Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)