Monday, July 16, 2012

Pretty Posie Album page

Hi guys It's a count down for the CHA show to start. I am touching up some last details to my projects. Crossing the T's dotting the i's sorta speak.

I didn't plan on posting another LD creation this soon but opportunity came and I said, "ME"!! so with that said I was the lucky gal to post and share with you guys on the LD Inspirational blog.

I have a final Cutie pie Album page to share with ya.

This time I am featuring, Cutie Pie Pretty Poise from the new In the Garden Collection.
I've colored her with my copics. I tried a different brown combo this time but because I colored her a while back I can't remember which ones.I have to say I will have to give this combo a GO again. I like that it gives like a chestnut hmmmm like a red undertone??? 

I'll figure it out and I'll come back and share.


some pretty Pink Paislee design paper and cute flowers to enhance her beauty :)


I might have to go back in there and add some more blush on her. I like my girls full of pink blush :)
lol!!! 

You could find Pretty Posie at the Little Darlings Rubber stamp store now.
Thanks for stopping by and always thank you for the lovely comments.

Ruby


3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Ruby.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruuubs!!!!!!!!!! This is adorable dear.. and thanks for the favor!! Your a true sweetheart...
    have fun with the girl's at CHA..
    hugs..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby
    I love your amazing creation, Great Job!~
    Thanks for your inspiration.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)