Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Saturated Canary Breeze

 Hello friends I'm back and this time I have a new Saturated Canary girl just released this past summer CHA show. This lush girl is called Breeze and she will soon be available at the 
Little Darlings store. 

I colored her with distress inks and Distress markers from Tim Holtz. I had a little fun with the frantage embossing powder :)

I have layer upon layer with some sweet embellishments and topped it off with some stardust. A mess of glittery stuff  just everywhere lol!! 
I hope you like my frame . 
Which now brings me to invite you over the new challenge over 
Saturated Canary challenge blog and are you ready for "Anything Goes" theme.



My sentiment is also part of the new Every Day Little Darlings sentiment set also released this 
summer. Now I hope you could join the challenge and make sure you stop by and visit the rest of the team over the blog here.

I'll be back on Friday with a very special post eeeek!!! Get ready for a Hop lol!!!

XOXO
Ruby
For all your SC digis

5 comments:

  1. This image is soooooo gorgeous, colored to perfection! Love the hair.....beautiful!!! All the embellishments are pure luxury. A magnificent creation, Ruby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ruby, love the new image and fantastic colouring..love all the beautiful details and wonderful design...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colors. I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
    Josie
    Please join in the fun at Craftin'Boutique:) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THUD!...phew....I fainted! LMBO! WOW RUBY!! This is just gorgeous!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow i love it !!!! your card is soo fabulous i love it aaa !! it's just beautiful and stamp is sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)