Sunday, May 11, 2014

Saturated Canary Yuki and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


 First I wanted to say thank you to my followers for the em and I'm sorry I've been MIA. I've been through a roller coaster of events here at home. I mean  form all the seasonal sports my kids are involved in to my daughter going through Prom,soccer senior night,senior honors ceremony,GRADUATION,Graduation bash planning and being parent chaperon to my kids field trips (OMG evidently some kids in my DDs 2nd gr class get comfortable with me so easily they call me mom!.... um no please don't call me mom ) I have one more field trip to go as far as chaperoning goes :P
This Tuesday is Senior Honors awards extended only to the senior kids with outstanding grades. Looking forward and excited to that, whohoo!!!

Anyways my blog has been a little lonely but yup I've been extremely busy with the family. I've been slacking on my creating and COLORING! 

OH by the way HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES LOL!!!! 
We should have a mothers day everyday cuz nothing gets done without us ugh! Well at least here in my home lol! 

All I want for Mother's day is some Aqua mint pumps yup AQUA mint LOL! 
Some copic refills and some POLYCHROMOS  oh let's not forget a hot Starbucks in the morning and I should be good. Happy mama :)

****************************************


  OK NOW A LONG over due of sharing on my Little Darlings Rubber stamp CHA creations! Yes this little girl was displayed at CHA in the LD booth back in February was it lol!?
This Saturated Canary girlie is Yuki  and I colored her with copics of course she's available on the 
Little Darlings Rubber stamp store.



I  added some sparkly glitter on her shirt and a tad of stardust. 
Something I wanted to point out when I'm coloring.The reason I have some lighter parts on my girls faces is just my way of adding countour. Just my way of reflecting light n their face. I thought I put that out there in case some where wondering why is there some missed colored spots.


the sentiment tag is from LDRS too the Vintage Affections set.



Thanks for stopping by and I'm crossing fingers I get something finished soon. I hope you like my take on YUKI oh how I miss my Krista Smith therapy :(  lol!

LDRS ONLINE STORE




3 comments:

  1. Oooooooh these colours are just Devine! Love this Sweet Image and your Embellies and Colouring are always just Amazing! Enjoy being a Parent they just grow to fast and its over! Don't miss any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the most beautiful cards overhere, they are amazing!!! I'd like to come back and see more...
    Wello done, I'm speechless...WOW, wonderfull!
    Lots of love, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruby!
    I am enchanted with your card!
    Both your colouring and design. How extremely beautiful!
    Big hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)