Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kraft coloring Make It Crafty TAGS

Ok Peeps I'm back and WARNING POST is heavy on pictures due to a double creation.

It's my turn to share some inspiration for the Make It Crafty Team.
This month challenge is coloring on kraft paper with pink!!! AHHH!!! To say the least I was in panic mode because I'm not so sure of my pink coloring but after huffing and puffing and mind you this is take two lol! The first time my pink looked like red so I threw in the towel on that one. I tried picking some easy images that I thought would be simple and fast lol!
So that being said I went with these two lovely ladies 

Sarah on the left and Loving Maya on the right
So yes I did it and it wasn't so bad after all. 


I started with my copics on skin then hair and then went in  with my Polychromo pencils to touch that up and for the clothes it was all done with just pencils. Shading was done with cool Greys and warm. Kraft paper and pencils really work well together It has this pop that you can't get from the markers due to the texture of the kraft paper. 

My worry was using PINK LOL! 

I didn't think I was going to be able to pull it through but it wasn't that scurry after all.
 Was hyperventilating for nothing tehee.

I created two fun shabby shic tags with lots of layering YIKES! I was going for CAS LOL!!!



This is Loving Maya she was my fun to color. I gave her some nice tone legs :) 


Do you see my Squeezes sentiment from MIC HUGS word laser chipboard. You can't tell but it's actually popped out off the tag using some wire.



This is Sarah, I actually zoomed coloring her since I had gotten the use of things by then. The only thing was.... the BALLOONS! I don't know if ya notice but I REALLY don't like to color balloons shhhh!!! IDK why but ack lol!


lots of layering too and this on has the MIC Doodle Girlfriend laser chipboard popped out


Sorry for the heavy pictures but it was a lot to share today. I'll be back sooner or later lol! 
Thanks for swinging by and have a great weekend
Ruby



MIC Laserchipboard Doodle Girlfriend and Doodle Hugs Word

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!! Fabulous colouring!!!
    I love them!!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)