Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Abbi and Scorch


Hi everyone a quick and special posting today with GREAT NEWS AT LDRS!!!!


LDRS is now carrying a BRAND NEW CLEAR STAMP LINE!!! 

The stamps Vary from Saturated Canary,Vintage Affections and CandiBean which I'm showcasing today.

They are available at local retailers in the United Kingdom and Europe. Contact our distributor for a stockist near you. 

 I'm showcasing CandiBean Abbi and Scorch 

this lovely stamp is colored in copic markers and I used a few beautiful LDRS DIES to decorate around them.
I used the LDRS Square die set to set my base and also the small intricate flowers come from the set. You could also see the Dewdrop border die tuck in the center. The Vintage Affections sentiment comes from the Everyday sentiments in clear stamps.




Copic combo
Hair:R81,R83,R85,RV10
Skin:E000,E21,E51,E93
Dress and shoes: B60,B63,B66
Scorch:E93,BG10,BG13,BG15BG18,YG11,G12,FYG1,B0000,W1

Thanks for swinging by my corner
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)