Saturday, October 3, 2015

What's Up Buttercup




Happy Saturday friends it's my turn to share some LDRS Creative Inspiration and with Fall here it's only logical that I use Autumn as my inspiration for today's card.

 CandiBean -What's up Buttercup is her name and well
you could see how versatile this stamp can be. You could do a fun Summer theme with it, Spring and certainly Fall. I mean if you wanna  push it you could add snow all over them for winter and there ya go :P

My image was watercolored with various mediums. From TimHoltz Distress pads, Reinkers, Tombow watercolor markers and pencils to touch up little areas.

My sentiment fit perfectly well with the LDRS Darling Square Die set. I used my Vintage Affections sentiment and then die cut it using the decorative circle you see below. This Die set is always my go to lately. I used the decorative square for my base for What's Up Buttercup too.

Darling Square Die Set

I'm so stuck on Fall and to get me out is gonna be haaaaard lol!







I used some Graphic 45 designer paper, very pretty paper I might add. 

The Cocoa ribbon, my friend Tammy and design team sistah from LDRS sent me for a card swap is insanely rich. I LOVE IT! Tammy thank you so very much love. I love my goodies and mainly a beautiful letter she sent with. I have it put away for safe keeping.

Ok that's it for today and I'll be back very soon. Been doing A LOT of coloring  and  I've shared on my FB page so make sure you follow me there too for more behind the scene pictures and work in progress!

Enjoy the weekend peeps
Rube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)