Saturday, April 9, 2016

C.C Designs and Passionate Paper DT's celebrate!


Today C.C celebrates their Birthday with NEW releases and Passionate Paper Creations helps celebrate with them!!

I have jumped in the Swiss Pixie Birthday Princess and watercolored her with pencils.

I received a DT package through another company and with it came some watercoloring pencils that I've never herd of but I LOVE the pigments on them.
Their called Royal Langnickel ..... 

I used Creative Basic Dies through out the card.
I cut my image using Creative Basics Pierced Ovals 
I then created a popin background using Cutting Edge Borders. 

I cut many and overlap them with each other. I call it" Rube's signature POP " LOL!

I've used this die like this before and I just love doing this technique :) 







This is a  very soft coloring take for me :) Her hair has some cool swag right lol!
Pretty fine glitter on her shirt and BAM ready for the party!


Thanks everyone for hopping on my corner
Get your shopping done at the following links.


Creative Basic Dies
Cutting Edge Borders I

I also used LDRS Creative Gilded Oval 3 Die Set
and Gilded Oval Labels 3 Die Set


My stamp can be found over C.C Designs
Swiss Pixie Birthday Princess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)