Wednesday, July 20, 2016

You and Me Wedding Gatefold card



Sorry it's been so quiet but it's summer break and you know I'm out and about with the family. 
It saddens me to say that this will be my last creation with the Sabor Papel DT. I am so humbled and grateful for everything. They are just an excellent organization and will look forward to working with them in the future. THANK YOU GUYS!! Will miss you :)

Today I"m sharing a wedding Gate fold card using Sabor Papel's Amor Collection and this Tiddly Ink digi image You and Me.

I watercolored my image with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Tombow markers  



 For the card base, I used Enamorado designer paper to create the Gatefold.  



I used many LDRS creative Dies to assemble my card.

My base coloring is cut out using LDRS Creative Darling Square die set.

For the bottom trim I cut out a few cuts using the Gilded Oval Die and
in the inside for the border doors I used Creative Basic Borders I with a pretty SaborPapel CS.

 Last but not least I embellished the inside by layering a sentiment tag from the Sentimientos cut apart page over a doily.

It was kept clean and simple to add any special notes or pictures.



The Amor collection is perfect for fussy cutting.  I added the fussy cut image of la novia and el novio along with the Amor Eterno sentiment.  I inked the edges of all my cuts through out the whole card for a distress look. Everything came together so nicely.

Well thank you for visiting my blog and we'll be back very soon. Maybe tomorrow lol!
Rubes 




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)