Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Darlings Challenge #16 POLKADOTS!


Hi !!!!!It's time for another challenge over Little Darlings!! This time around we want to see polka dots in your creation. I don't know but the pencils been calling me lately.With some of my friends using them it just enabled me to jump on them also. I'm not so good with pencils but I'm satisfied with the results...what do you think??
I'm show casing "JUMP" available at Love to Stamp store.
I like how she's looking up and on her way :) makes me giggle.




Well if you want to join us come on over and in SOME OTHER NEWS!!!!!

Little Darlings will be having a blog hop YUP NEW RELEASE! OH AND THE LINE UP IS WOWIE!!! Be sure to look out for that on Feb 8th so mark the DATE!!

C-YOU SOON :)

MY CHALLENGES

4 comments:

  1. wish someone over this side would stock these stamps ! I love them !


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, Ruby!!!! Your cards all have a definite "WOW" factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo stunning too Ruby!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really stunning creation.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)