Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cutie Wishes for you


Hi all I'm back and it's my turn to share a cute Cutie :P 

One of the newest Cutie Pie rubber stamp images that just released and her name is Make A Wish.
 What gorgeous eyes she has right! They are just too adorable for words in my book.
I also had some fun times playing with the new Summer Sorbet Little Darlings design paper. A variety of summer rich fun colors. 

My image was colored with Alcohol base markers, Spectrum Noir and touched here and there with some sparkly Stickles"Stardust"
I have to say the layering of design paper is so much fun and gives you the opportunity to showcase both sides of deliciousness.
 Oh did I fail to mention the paper is double sided!! Oh yeah but of course it is :)

well friends thanks for stopping by and I hope I given you an idea how to color miss cutie here or ideas to use the LD design paper. Looking back a cute Bday hat exactly what she has on with the LD paper would of been so perfect. Oh man I need to go back and add a hat to this card now lol!

Well enjoy the week and hope to see you back soon. I have a VERY VERY special card going up on the 22nd for the MIC hop along with some info I need to share sigh.... I'll be back on Friday.

Lots of Love Ruby


Cutie Pie Make A wish 

Spectrum Noir Recipe
Skin: TN1,TN2, FS1, EB1, EB2, CR3, blender
Hair: EB8, TN8,TN9,GB4
Dress: PP1, PP2, PP5, HB1, IG3, LG1
Shoes,Ruffles and dress bow: LG1, IG3
Eyes: DG3, LG3
Bday Hat: LG1, LG3, DG1,CR1,OR1,GB3
Background: BT2, BT9, BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG9

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous ruby!!! i just love your beautiful colouring as always...a stunning design and love the little banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, this is such a pretty Birthday girl.. I am learning so much from all your projects.. just love the dp's too... xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute is not the word, adorably sweet,the whole card is gorgeous,and she is colored to perfection, thanks so much for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ruby what a lovely Blog you have. Your work is beautiful! I just love this card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)