Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hmmm what to read next...

Hey I'm back again this week to share my latest and this time It's another challenge over 
The theme for this one is"Read All about it" Include a text or create a bookmark or just inspired by your favorite book.

I've been wanting to color this cute librarian and couldn't pass the chance in giving her some color. I gave her this Jcrew/ Gap look lol! I would wear that outfit wouldn't you :)
Added some pretty flat flowers and embellishments for a touch of pretty and whala done.

Oh yes added a long ribbon and tied a charm at the bottom to hang off the book.
I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir markers and gave a different take on the background with variety size light to dark orbs around her. Recipe added at the bottom of the post.

This tag is going to one of my buddies but she won't know who until she gets it ha ha ha. I love her she is very crafty and HILARIOUS ((smiling big)) I hope she likes it.




Ok that's all and I hope you join us. I'll be back soon for a Little Darlings creation. Until then have a wonderful safe weekend and thanks for the lovely words you leave me. They certainly make me smile from ear to ear, Ruby.



Spectrum Noir Recipe

Skin : FS1,TN1,TN2,TN3, EB2, CR3,
Lips: CR4
Hair: GB9, EB1, EB2, BG9
Skirt: BGR1, BGR2, IG1, Blender
Shirt: Green part CG4, BGR1, BG2, Blender,
Blue part IB1, BGR1,BGR2
Pink part CR2 and CR3
Orbs: IB1, BGR2, Blender

11 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to blow me away! "Perfect coloring" can be written or said with just 4 letters: R-U-B-Y!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colouring Ruby, gorgeous design and love the image and all the gorgeous details..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! All those wonderful elements together and your colouring is just astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruby, she is just gorgeous.. Love this image and how you colored her. What great embellies and design... xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW....this is absolutely magnificent, Ruby!!! Love your amazing design work and , of course, your superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic design and beautiful colouring too, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well how wouldn't like it, it's AWWWWESOME:):).. A JCREW Gap look, I like that look casual but kool..You have colored her to perfection,beautiful big flower and I love the swirl below it.Thanks for sharing this beauty with us and have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ruby this is super awesome!!!!! I love what you did with the bookmark just fab hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh how awesome of you!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!! Bwahahahaha!! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)