Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wee Ruby today

 
Hi Gang I'm back and I'm still trying to rest from all the weekend parties. To get situated back at home from coming in and out it's A LOT of work. I'm getting there...... but boy am I glad I'm done and kids are back in school.
I would have to create a new post for all the pictures I have to share from the party. I'll get to that soon but for the meanwhile......
 
THANK YOU ALL for all the comments you left me and the visits went out the roof. I'm not use to that many comments but I know I get lots of traffic ((grin)) but last post was more than my normal traffic,WOW!!!
THANK YOU so humbled :)
 
Today I'm sharing some Wee Inspiration for "W"ednesday inspiration post from the

 
colored with copics and a few SN markers in a faint line technique.This is a Wee Rubber stamp name "Ruby" what a pretty name BAHAAAAA LOL!

Handmade tulle flower


 
and that's all. I hope you like my Ruby card and I'll be back very soon to share a CHA card I did for LD sometime this week.
 
Thank you all for stopping by and swing by the Magnolia-licious challenge blog to see what my DT sista's created.
Have a great week :)
 
Wee rubber stamps
 
Coloring recipe
Skin: E000,E01,E21
Hair: E40, E44, E55
Pants: B00,B02,B06
Top: BG45,BG49,BG02,C1,RV10,RV42,R20,E31,E34,E35
Shoes: E21,E25,E29
Ground: E71,E57
Flowers: BG45,BG49,G99,YG06,R20,RV42
Background: BGR1 Spectrum Noir markers


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Ruby and your colouring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, This is beautiful. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and bright card, Ruby!
    Your colouring is so inspiring.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ruby! Beautiful coloring! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love those flowers along the side with the pearl brooch in the center, beautiful. Love seeing what you do!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Ruby, beautiful colouring and those papers, embellishments and that fabulous big fabric flower. Everything about your card has the WOW! factor.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the colors, the image and your handmade tulle flower. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Ruby. I am always amazed with the depth you capture. Look at your leaves - they are perfect! I can almost reach out and touch them! Your work is so incredible.

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)