Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Show Time!


Hey guys today I'm sharing a little something I've done for 
Have I told you how addicting are these Hannah Lynn digis, lol!


This one here is "Show time" I colored her with copics. The background and parts of the elephant were colored with Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads.

You could buy her at Crafts and Me store and you'll find loads more of gorgeous digis from various artist.





my sentiment is from the Little Darlings Vintage Birthday sentiments collection.




I hope you like today's post and I'll be back soon. I have quite a few cards to share this month. I believe 4 more posts this month or 5 lol! 
Thanks for the visits 
XX
Ruby



5 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! This is AWESOME! Loooove the Amazing Colours! Love Love Love it! Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning. I am your newest follower! I also scribed to your blog via email. You are amazing!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!! I am speechless!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Rubes - AWESOME - love the pink, it really pops!!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)