Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello Friends I'm back with Blackberry Penny Candibean

HI GUYS OH GOODNESS IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!! I think it's safe to say I'm back taking baby steps. I've been out took a little leave (long story lol) I will try my best to get back into the swing of things. I have so much to share as cardmaking goes. I might have to dedicate a single post on cards that never got shared lol! but TODAY let me concentrate on my LDRS Inspiration post.

Here is a card I did  using Blackberry Penny 


I used a combination of my copics and a tad of pencils to color her up. Whilst coloring her up I would take brakes and grab another image and color that one too. At one point I had 3 images in the coloring process so I kinda mixed up the copics and I'm not certain on the combos sorry :( I promise I'll do better. Her pants or is it stockings? they are a light pinkish with white but it's picking up so white :( 

Oh do you see that blue flower on top of the picture. I dabbed it with this new thing I just discovered it's really neat. It actually looks like potpourri with glitter. I'm a bit obsessed with it right now I say.

I thought adding a friendship sentiment went well with the image and so it became a friendship card.
 I used one of the sentiments from the 

Ok that's it from me today and I'll be back very soon but please don't forget to look out for the New Saturated Canary Rubber stamp release, Sep 1st whohoo!!!
Have a great weekend
XX
Ruby

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Hun. Love the color palette. Fabulous coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee so good to see you back you have been missed. I looooove what you have done with her she is so Gorgeous! Fantastic Embellies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)