Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Believe With Thermal Weather Saturated Canary Girl

Hello peeps I'm back with a Winter theme Easel card using Saturated Canary Thermal Weather and some marvelous cuts using the NEW Christmas Holly Wreath dies and Petal Wishes Accordian Die from LDRS Creative.



I started with coloring my Saturated Canary image with Copic markers and then cut her out using the circle from Holly Wreath. I adore the stitching that the die leaves all around the circle.



I then crowned her on top of the pretty Petal Accordion fan. This Petal is so stunning I can't get enough of it and I see me playing with this again very soon.
I tucked in some Holly leaves with a pastel green color stock and the Holly wreath circle as well.






  
the bottom base is adorned with a Believe stamp from the Holly Days Large Circle sentiments and adorned with pretty flowers and also tucked in some cuts of Holly leaves.
My papers for this card was using the utterly beautiful Polkadoodles 6x6 paper pack Winter Land. This paper has the perfect festive color tones and designs.





Thank You for visiting me and I'll be back here very soon. 

Have a lovely Day


2 comments:

  1. weather in turkey in october The best time to visit Turkey depends on what you want to visit. With Istanbul at one end and Ankara at the other, Turkey is filled with culture and history.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)