Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Darlings Challenge #6 Pleats or Ruffles



Hello friends! If you came for Diana's Birthday blog hop just scroll down to my previous post or you could click here.
Another challenge at Little Darlings YEAHHH!!! This time around we want to see all the pretty pleats and ruffles.


I'm showcasing Art 101 and she could be found at the Love to Stamp store.I have coloured her with my copics and you won't believe me if I told you she was coloured with a green copic first lol!I've been taking on challenges my teammies at Make it Colourful been playing around with in the DT group.At first I got scared but then I was ok when it was all done.What do you think? An olive color tone right?





I hope you could jon us for this challenge and FYI the latest Christmas release is now available at the store.So you want to stop by there for some shopping.Oh yeah another thing there also carrying Scor-pal products which I love!!! Well I'm off and hope to see you back soon.I will be posting sometime this week.I'm thinking the end of the week.I have 3 creations to share so come back :) THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.



9 comments:

  1. She's BEEEautiful!! And you are getting handy with that sewing stuff girl!

    As always, gorgeous work sweetie!
    {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! Long time no see! Hope you and your family are fine!Oooh, i just love this card, the lovely colours and pretty details!Have a fab day girl!!! hugs and sunhine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that´s so gorgeous!!! Beautiful image and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Ruby that is a stunning card dear! Looks so wonderful! Great coloring as always!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card ruby.i love your stunning colouring and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruby!

    So good to see you back in blogland again! Missed you! Love your card sweetie :-)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya Ruby:)

    I am trying to send you an email, but I get a failure notice.

    Can you email me at krista7smith@yahoo.com so I can reply to a good email address. Just send me a blank message;):)

    Thank you hon. xoxo

    www.saturatedcanary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)