Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Someone's thinking of Coffee



Good Morning all!! 
I'm back and today is my turn to share on the LD Inspiration blog.

  Ok so it's no surprise that I'm a big fan of coffee. I get very cheery cheesy when I see a character image holding a cuppa of chocolate or coffee awhhhh, lol!
Makes me smile all the time I see one.So because of the Inspiration of hot coffee. I decided to do another gift set and this time I used Saturated Canary Rubber stamp, "Cocoa"

I love to use the actual rubber stamps when I'm water coloring. I used DI to color my images this time. around.





I thought when you drink your coffee you always want to sit down and read ( at least that's what I tend to) so I thought might as well create a bookmark/Tag to go with.

here is my cup sleeve and BTW I used Little Darlings Caladium DP collection to alter the sleeve and tag.

I hope you like my set and would like to hear what you think. Thank you for stopping by and make sure to check out the contest going on over the Little Darlings blog.

Trust me you don't want to pass this amazing opportunity. I'm eager to see what you all are creating for that :)

I have so many posts coming up in the next few days.So make sure to come on back .

Lots of love

Little Darlings Product 
(CLICK ON THE WORD TO TAKE YOU TO THE STORE ITEM)


9 comments:

  1. Wow Ruby. This is wonderfull. Your colouring is amazing :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous, love her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Rubes - fantastic creation my friend!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to stop by and tell you I just LOVE this!! GREAT pink bangs but the whole thing is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruby,
    Your work is amazing!! When you water colour you do it with passion and rich colour and I love it!
    Love your gift cup and the wonderful tag - great sentiment :o)
    Fantastic work.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG another stunning creation! You are just Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous set! I am also cheesy when it comes to any cute image holding a cup of coffee, lattes, tea, or hot chocolate - LOL! I must have them all - hee hee! Your coloring is so beautiful and I love the touches of pink in her hair - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fabulous, especially for my morning coffee! Love the sentiment too!
    Have a great day
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Miss Ruby, these are sooooo freaken fabulous, I love them, will you use them, like out in public, I would, oh ya, trend setting, I would walk around, cup in front of my face:):) showing it off. Thanks for making me smile BIG..Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)