Thursday, July 18, 2013

Zoe is Sparkling today

 
 
 
This is my first post for today and second should be coming up shortly :)
We have a new challenge running over
 
I had a go on this blown up digi name Zoe which is a special image that comes with
Zoe's from MIC colouring hair tutorial E-book. I colored her with copics and I believe I did touch up with my Spectrum Noir If I recall. I've been asked if my white highlights are colored in after I finished a colored image. Well the answer is No :) My highlights are created as I color. They are simply not touched and left alone. I assure you they are Natural white lol! Although there are times I do touch them with a white pen but majority of the part not really.
I forgot my coloring recipe but I recall using my BG72 for an undertone on her hair and using the C family.
 
 


Tada the inside lol! I know you want to see the inside. I received the emails lol! I'm reading and nothing big for this one. I prefer keeping them clean in the inside because the outside is  always done so heavy :P 
 
Well I hope you join us for this fortnight and looking forward to see your take. Swing by the challenge blog to get more inspiration from the team HERE.
Thanks for your visit and come on back I'll be sharing another SC creation in a bit.
 
Zoe in Digi with colouring tute HERE
Zoe in rubber from Little Darlings HERE (you have the complete image from head to toe)
 

2 comments:

  1. Totally Gorgeous! Love all the sparkles! Awesome Hair! Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ruby, love your layout love the black trim and swirls, and she is colored so beautifully her hair is amazing, gorgeous bow, this is a beauty, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)