Thursday, October 17, 2013

The story begins with Baby Edwin

  
 Hey guys I have a double post today. This should of gone up on Tuesday and a Wee card on Wednesday. I was just about to post them yesterday and whala....my post and all the pictures disappeared. I was not feeling well with my bad cold so I had to throw in the towel for the day.
 
Anywhoo this is my DT challenge for Magnolia-licious shaped card. I went with a bookmark using Baby Edwin. I watercolored with DI pens and Marvy watercoloring pens also. I cut the stars and moon with my cricut (blew a lot of dust off btw)
 
I'll be giving this bookmark to my new nephew coming soon sometime at the end of November.
I had a book drive at my sisters baby shower this Sunday. I wanted her to get rained with books for the baby since it's always her that makes sure all the nephews and nieces get books for their birthdays and Christmas. I can't wait to carry him eeek!!!! Her first baby ......sigh...... soooo exciting!!!!
 
here are some pictures of the over sized bookmark.
 




 
Ok that' s my Shaped card/bookmark. Please visit the rest of the Magnolia-licious DT for more inspiration. Sorry this post should of gone up yesterday but I'm feeling so miserable these days. The days been so cold and then raining here,YUCK!!! I have caught a bad cold.
 
By the way I wanted to thank you guys for all the speedy recoveries for my father. I greatly appreciate your prayers. We are very hopeful but I can't say I'm not worried. I need to color to relax my mind but I'm not sure if I could create :(

Anywhoo thanks guys for stopping by my corner and come on back for my second post : )
sweet kisses
Ruby
 
 
Magnolia-licious store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)