Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Nesting DollHouse Gatefold card

Hello friends double post today!

 We're going to start with  DollHouse Nesting Rubber stamp and Various beautiful LDRS Dies!



I started my process by coloring DollHouse Nesting with watercoloring markers and then cut her out using one of the large dies from the Creative Basics Fancy Rectangles &  Layers.





The Gate Fold card was my base and used my Creative Basic Picnic Quilt Embossing folders to give my doors some pretty texture.
I stamped You look Marvelous from the Uptown Sayings sentiment collection set on a Gilded Oval die cut. I then added pretty brown crystal drops to the top of the tag.
I like how you could play around with the dies and take them apart however you like.
Just like this Peaceful Dove Edge die.
I took the branches apart from the Doves then easily insert them to decorate around my my stitched flag cuts.




I added this pretty mint bow to finish it off and that was it.
I hope you enjoy this watercolored make an you could find all the products linked down below.

Look out for my next post in a bit :) 

Ruby 
LDRS Creative store Products used

No comments: