Sunday, November 19, 2017

Christmas Cheer with Saturated Canary

Hello, I'm back with a Christmas scene using a Saturated Canary stamp "Parade" and some LDRS winter dies.

 It's my turn to share in the LDRS Creative Inspirational blog and this is my little Christmas cheer :)


I had a creative idea of using Parade in a scene by hand coloring a tree and whala she is now decorating her Christmas tree. The parade of animals pulling in their toys under the tree.
I watercolored my scenery with artist markers Tombow and Tim Holtz distress ink pads.
I can't get tired of coloring my SC images. Krista Smith art has always been my cup of coffee.

In case I never said it before... Love you, Krista Smith.





I used the NEW Christmas word die for my sentiment and tucked in the beautiful intricate Gilded doily die cut because it reminds me of a snowflake.
Let's not forget the Polkadoodles Winter paper pad.I couldn't pick a pattern sheet they're all so beautiful.





I tucked in the NEW Snowy Border die trim on the bottom edge. It added the nice depth to finish off my card.

I hope I gave you the inspiration to use your normal stamps and add anything winter for that perfect holiday touch. 
Add snow, a winter hat for example .... the ideas are endless. Enjoy guys :)

Have a wonderful day
Ruby


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring! Your card is so pretty with the gorgeous roses and the dainty trim.
    Thank you for sharing your work! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is absolutely essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him expose his mind and heart to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)