Friday, November 6, 2009

October Magnolia-licious highlites sketch .... and for GIBBS swap sister










Happy Friday everyone and horray for me finally i got my blog going!!! Since i already have this card done it will be put on first Lol!This was my first attempt on the Easel card.I loved the challenged and took advantage and also took into consideration that it will be for a swap sister on a Christmas swap box, so hopefully she doesn't find it on here so SHHHHH!! its a secret.
I did a whole scenery using Maggie with presents. I did it for the magnolia-licious highlities challenge and for my swap partner Teri for the word presents,ribbons and bows. Since is a swap were majority should be created i came up with this. That is why is called Gibbs, Girls Im broke box swap,LOL!
I Really want to tell you i used a whole bunch of stuff LOL!! but that wouldn'`t be nice for my first presentation would it??LOL!!
For the base i used some very sturdy Cs from Archivers i dont know where its from but its extremely sturdy. I layered Dp from Makingmemories/ Chloe's closet and k&company.The tree is from HK greetings along with presents.The window is actually two benches among each other and then decorated with some cute ribbon and lace.I colored my maggie with prismacolor pencils and her hair with my Pantone markers. Well i hope you have a wonderful weekend and please stop by and visit me again. Big Hugs from me to you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ruby,

    This card is SO cute! Love the HK tree and Tilda is colored beautifully! I am so glad that you got your blog all set up!

    Laur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Ruby!! I haven't ever done an easel card before...will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)