Thursday, July 6, 2017

Funky Girls Blog Hop with MIC

We are incredibly excited to have a chance to share our love of Krista Smith’s gorgeous illustrations with you through Make it Crafty. Zoe has always been an admirer of her designs and it is a great honor to have an opportunity to work with her. Today, the design team and special guests have added their magic to these gorgeous images to offer you lots of ideas on how you can get creative with 


Chance to become a guest designer!! As you soak up the inspiration, leave some love along the way as Zoe will be offering two random commenters a chance to guest on the Make it Crafty team for two months! We want you to come join the fun at Make it Crafty and be part of the team! The winners will receive a package of chippie goodness to play with and access to design and create with images from the digital stamps available in the store. Winners will be contacted on Monday 10th of July to confirm they would like to be our guest. So let’s get on with the inspiration!

    

What an honor it is to get invited to play with my old design team sisters. I just couldn't refuse the invite from Zoe.

I have the privilege to showcase Beautiful Sonia created by Krista Smith . I colored her with my Copic Markers.

and then cut her out using my Creative Basics die Fancy Rectangle & Layers




I used Creative Basics Allifair-Build -A- Card Die set  to get the fun base for her and another die from this set to cut out the actual shaped card. A very easy fast process. The tiny firefly is from the set as well. My flowers are from I am Roses and the pink giant flower is handmade using Foamiran strips from Noor Design  and a Whimsy Peony die I won from Whimsy stamps.
I was so excited to use the die I forgot a very important process lol! I forgot to roll the foam lol!!!!!!!! I justt started to build up the pedals an glue...sigh... either way I like the outcome. Next time I'll remember though.



Thank you for stopping by and make sure to check out the entire blog hop full of inspiration.
You could find the entire Funky Girls collection 




Blog Hop List
Here is the blog hop list to help you find your way.


 
Thank you so much for hopping on by today.

35 comments:

  1. Love the softness! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I loooove your colouring Rubes. Your choice of colours and details. And all the little highlights you've added are just perfecto! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruby you never fail to delight, love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Ruby this is just delicious and I LOVE those shapes of your card too, those curves just work so perfectly with the curves on the image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love so much
    catherinescrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Perfect card <3
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring of that lovely image....you made her a great card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo perfect!! I love it!!!
    xxx Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love the soft colours and love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the pink flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ruby!! love love you card! hugs and kisses to you my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo pretty! This is a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, what a beauty! Gorgeous colouring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing colors!! Really makes the image stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outstanding! This little lady is about to come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is lovely, Ruby! Fun shape and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just sweetness overload! So soft & delicate. Great attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful! You are extremely talented

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the flower looks great. The whole card is beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great colouring, she looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, no line colouring...can we say AMAZING..i have tried that on a couple occasions, lets just say it didnt' work out..ha ha. Beautiful card design, loving!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww you always make such awesome cards Ruby!! I luuuuurve your coloring too BTW!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very versatile bunch of digis. I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ring wow you knocked this out the park epic

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww so beautiful! Love the coloured background! I'm never brave enough to do that! And a gorgeous hair colour on her too!x

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOUW this is fabulous coloring. It almost looks like it´s a real painting. I´m totally amazed by the beauty here, sooo gorgeous. Who wouldn´t just love to get a card like this?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ruby it's lovely seeing you create with MIC again & what a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)