Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love is .... Molly's HeartLine

Hello, my Lovelies and HAPPY Valentine's Day! I really wanted to try my best to come in here and do this post. I have tons of things going on. That's for another day and don't want to get into that since it's the day of Love, peace, and anything that makes you feel happy. 

I have a special showcase today featuring this little girl from Tiddly Inks name  Molly's Heartline Digital Stamp.



  I colored her with my copic markers on Radiance Paper.

and then just fuzzy cut her.
Played with a little molding paste and Faber-Castell Gelatos on my design paper and layered so many pretty cuts to adorn her.



I am Roses is a sponsor of Passionate Paper Creations and Friends. I adore these stunning flowers. The variety of flowers are endless. Thank you, I am Roses. 



Sending lots of love to all my friends and followers on all my social media platforms.
Thank you for stopping by and go pick up your Tiddly Ink digital image :) 




3 comments:

  1. AldaimSolutions as an offshore e-Commerce website development company provides a wide range of online business solutions in web and mobile space.Popular rails gemsRails is basically a web application framework, which is consist of everything needs to create database baked web application. It helps the developers to create websites and applications by providing structures for all codes written by them. Moreover, common repetitive tasks are simplified with the help of this technology.
    Best Ecommerces Company Audacity24
    Websites made with PHP and Shopify
    Best ruby gems 2019
    React native and React Js
    Node Js and React Js

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)