Monday, July 24, 2017

Tea for Two With LDRS NEW Polkadoodles Release


Hello Welcome back to my corner. Today is going to be a fun inspiration post showcasing something NEW over LDRS Creative.
Polkadoodles has a new Collection Time For Tea and its so adorable I tell you. It has a line of beautiful illustrations oh and the paper..... its BEAUTIFUL! 

I can't wait to color my next image but for now here is Tea for Two Stamp




I faint stamped her and colored her with Copic markers



I  cut her out using Creative Basics Pierced Ovals. I then adorned her with the intricate design using the Polkadoodles Regal Frame with sparkly white paper.
I used some heart cuts from the Creative Basics Grace Build-A-Card Die Kit.



Also tucking Polkadoodles Scalloped Swag using a pink shiny texture paper.
Finally tucking some Creative Basics Leaves for my flowers using the Creative Basics Grace Build-A-Card Die Kit as well.



I hope you like my creation and get your hands in some of the NEW products.
I have links for you below.

Happy shopping





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)