Wednesday, May 17, 2017

DollHouse Gwen

Hello I'm back on LDRS Creative Inspiration today with a fun card using DollHouse Gwen  and some beautiful Creative Basics Dies 


I created a sweet Circle card using Creative Basics Grace Build-A -Card die set.
for my base of my card. I used a few cuts form the Allifair Build-A-Card like the dragonflies,clouds and the tiny cut flowers.


My stamp was cut out using Creative Basics Fancy Rectangles and Layers die and mounted on foam tape.


I am Roses is sponsoring us this week over Passionate Paper Creations on FB  and all these beautiful flowers cascading my card come from there. You find a variety of gorgeous flowers!

Gwen comes from the DollHouse Collection and she is one of my favorites to color. I don't know if it's her big eyes or the hair but I keep coming back to her. You could find her in the LDRS Creative store at a very good price. 
These are a few times I've colored her.

Today I'm showcasing her in artist markers





this other time she was done with markers as well 


and this one here was watercolored


I hope you enjoy my card today and have you inspired 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)