Monday, November 21, 2011

It's a Christmas Hop With Wrapped and Unwrapped Tilda

Hello I hope you have enjoyed the Magnolia-licious Highlities Hop.

If you are just stopping by and if I could convince you to play along you want to start at the Challenge blog.There you will find full information regarding the hop and prizes!!! Oh I'm sure you should do the hop as my teammies have done an outstanding job.

If youy came from the master of flowers that would be Patti Jo than your on track lol!
 ((I love Patti's flowers lol)

Just a little info I could tell you is
Along with the blog hop we will also be doing a “Count the Snowflakes” contest as another way to win some candy.You may want to put on your glasses because my flakes are pretty darn small.

So the Challenge for this time around is
  '"Anything but a card" and we had to use both 'Mini Wrapped Tilda' and 'Mini Unwrapped Tilda'

Here is my presentation...I want to thank my teammie Patti Jo for staying up with me at the wee hours figuring out ideas what to do for the hop lol!

I slept on it and the following morning I had it and it wasn't so hard to do and yet both Maggies play an important role on the tree,YEAH!!!!!!

Mini  Wrapped Tilda sitting as a tree topper all glittery and Mini unwrapped Tilda opening xmas pressies as she should :)

They were both colored with DI and my tree was created with the help of my Scor-Pal :) Oh yes and the paper is Magnolia too.


Important for you to know I'm letting you know because my tree has snowflakes and you might get them confuse with the digital ones that are hidden on the project.
The ones you should be looking for are white and TINY and my flakes are silver some could stand out as clear too.



This is the back of the tree
  close up of MINI #3002 UNWRAPPED TILDA

  ACKKK!!! You can't see her glittery clothes so well.


my pretty MINI #3001 WRAPPED TILDA topper.
You could find them both at Magnolia-licious store at a special price for BOTH :)


Ok that's it for me today and thank you for playing along the Hop.

I hope we we're able to inspire you and join in the fun.
Don't forget you could find these cuties at a special sale price at the Magnolia-licious store.
I'm looking forward to see what you could come up with.

Enjoy the wonderful coming week and not so looking forward to BLACK FRIDAY! I'm not sure if I'm doing it,Will see lol!

(((HUGS)))Ruby

My Challenges
Dutch Magnolia Lovers  Christmas back in time Magnolia older than 2011
Hooked on Crafts punches or and die cuts
My Craft Spot Flower power
PollycraftChristmas Fun
The Crafty Pad Festice cheer Traditional colours

41 comments:

  1. Ooh Ruby, your christmas tree is really amazing my friend!! I love alle the little details :)
    hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just wow Ruby,
    what a sensational Christmas tree.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crickets girly, this is amazing!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job on the details, love the swirly's and all the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if my last comment went through.. this is absolutely beautiful!! So much work has gone into it!! I love it!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fab Ruby!!!
    I love the design, it looks super modern to me.
    A gorgeous creation!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Christmas tree! I love the way you used the Tilda's and the flowers. I am gonna hop along now on the blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby, your tree is stunning! A welcome addition to any table! Love the lacy branches the flowers and, of course, the beautifully colored Tildas in their important positions!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always Stunning!! Love the tree! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jaw dropping beautiful!!!!!!!!! wonderful idea and it turned out FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    happy week to you.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruby this is outstanding - I love it!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! this is amazing work Ruby. All those beautiful elements you've used. A truly stunning project.
    Hugs
    Suzix

    ReplyDelete
  13. This tree is amazing... every detail is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Ruby, just when one think they have seen it all along comes another one and it just is jaw dropping.. I simply cannot express with words the beauty of your card... Amazing and beautiful.. You must not have slept a week thinking of what you were going to do, but once you started, you wowed girl.. A great Beautiful project...
    HUgs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  15. so awesome!! I love, love that tree!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh Ahhhhhh!! That is one heck of a tree Ruby.
    Your coloring of those little darlings is gorgeous. Fabulous design for your tree. You are so clever. I love it.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ruby,
    Your tree is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!
    I have never seen anything like it.
    I love your awesome red embellishments and your roses. Your papers and the dies you cut them with are stunning.
    Such BEAUTIFUL WORK!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous project Ruby
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous project love your tree and Tilda's
    great project
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOOOWWWSSSEEERRR!!! its amazing fantastic and gorgeous, can you tell I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So wonderful Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ruby, this is just precious. I love the tree idea. Thanks for the inspiration to enter the Wrapped Up Holiday Challenge.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Ruby
    Wow!... Wonderful Xmas Tree, adorable image, great details. GREAT Job!!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What on earth can I say Ruby, but WONDERFUL !! Love it !!

    thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well you certainly came up with a fantastic idea Ruby! LOVE your tree with all the decorations and your perfect little Tilda's!!! Your coloring is awesome as always!!! Hope you got a nap!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. SPECTACULARLY creative! I adore your tree. Your coloring is spot on. Thanks for the smile it brought to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sorry for being late Ruby, but yeah ai am finally here. My goodness gracious, what a gorgeous project. Love the fabulous punches and the pretty assemble of this Tilda tree!! All I can say is 'WOW' sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh WOW this is so beautiful I love it,great idea and the mini Tilda's look gorgeous....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Ruby,your project is amazing.Love the tree you made and all of your beautiful flowers and mini Tildas.Would love to know how you made your tree as would love to make one for my Christmas table.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowww this is sooo stunning Ruby!! Love the tree! Such a great job!
    Have a lovely day!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW! STUNNING RUBY! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

    (sorry for screaming) ;) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow! It is fantastic Christmas tree! I have never seen whatever like this before, and I am really charmed! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! What a stunning project, it's perfect for our Festive Cheer challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Thanks for playing along.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well how adorable! Great project! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable.. love the tree.. and the decorations you have added to it..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! Your tree is awesome. I love tilda and your colouring. Thanks for sharing this truly inspirational project. I love it.


    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your tree is absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers are just beautiful! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous tree. Wonderful idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)