Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Little Darlings #12 THANK YOU

 What a week it's been so crazy around here.I'm trying to get through Thanksgiving and I might still have my sanity LOL!

Oh this time of year is so stressing for me because not only do I have the holidays to worry about but I have bdays for my kids lordy lordy lordy head hurts....

Lauren's Bday already passed on 11-11-11 isn't that cool!!! My son's bday is on 11-25-11 so right after Thanksgiving.
I remember when he was born 8yrs ago it was Thanksgiving Day and my family didn't celebrate anything until I got out of the hospital.Yup I brought them my own turkey he weight a whooping of 12lbs lol! My only boy and the biggest till this day he's still a bit of a chunky monkey, lol!

To the relief that I already celebrated both of their bdays together this year.We gathered up all the kids from the family and friends and took them cyber bowling.
We had pizzas,cake etc.... and then went for a real dinner celebration at home.

So I'm THANKFUL I'm still alive and celebrating special occasions and always having support from friends and family with me.I have a long list but with all the wining I do I am thankful we all have each other :)

BRINGS ME TO THE CHALLENGE RIGHT LOL!
The new Challenge at Little Darlings is Thank you.
Note to remember 
To enter the challenge you don;t have to use Little Darlings images, but if you do, you could win a $20 merchandise gift voucher to the Love to Stamp store. If you use any other stamp you could win a $10 merchandise gift voucher.

Ok so here we go I created my first tag lol! I keep giggling about it because you won't guess what I've used as a base LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted something more sturdy other than cardstock.Since I'm organising stuff for Thanksgiving dinner I was in  the kitchen and saw a box of cornbread stuffing (mind you i'm not using that it was given to me)
I took it apart and assembled it covered it up with cute paper and whala my first tag and sturdy as can be lol!

I almost didn't make this challenge because of all the running around I've been doing and still not done grocery shopping.I always feel so guilty wehn I don't create something and

 DO YOU THINK I WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO EAT COMFY KNOWING I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THIS CHALLENGE??! NO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
I'm glad I played though and was really in the zone when and didn't want to stop lol!

OK TAG
Little Darlings image Sooo Big coloured with copics with my E70,71,74 and E49. I know it comes out looking like black and white but it's a sepia tone.The camera is not picking that up.Don't you hate when that happens??!
My dotted flower was created with my Magnolia Doohickey peony die and also used Magnolia doohickey Swirl butterfly die.
OH I forgot the back part I used Antique lace doohickey die.The back is also embellished but very basic. You could find those dies here at Magnolia-licious.


sooo Big close up
Uh I was really into colouring his hair this time lol!He has little strands sticking out like alfalfa lol!
JK  JK LOL!

Ok that's it and hopefully you could jump in and play with us.

Justr wanted to take a few and let everyone know that I am Thankful that I have so many Blogging friends and that leave me the best comments ever! I am so lucky and humbled to have so many followers and makes me so happy to see new faces.

so THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for beeing great friends.
Enjoy the festivities and eat all you want but after this we need to go on a diet who's with me? RAISE YOUR HAND!! I'M RAISING BOTH!!!!!LOL!

((HUGS)) Love Ruby

No comments: