Tuesday, November 6, 2012

For all my friends that have Birthdays in DEC!


My post is dedicated to all the peeps that get shorten out on their bdays in December because it's around Christmas or on Christmas DAY!!
With the holiday rush they sometimes get the short end of the thread :( so this one is for ya!

It's time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlities and the theme this time picked by our talented NORMAL LEE, is "something hidden".
UGH, Norma is just so talented.... I envy her work.

 I had a hard time trying to hide something LMBO!! I had planned to hide the small tags on the front and (PAWN TO FOREHEAD) I forgot lol! But hey do you think it's card????

WHALA.... It's a box!! Does that count as something hidden?? (Just go along) so yup this is what I did and because of this little box. I now I have two orders and not that I'm getting paid for :( 
MY girls where so upset at me for not doing their birth month soooooo .... LOL!


I had a whole winter/Birthday theme going on here and also instead of those flowers I was thinking of using those mint Hersheys kisses.... oh I love them!

What do you think? Is this stamp versatile or what lol! Her winter hat could go for a bday hat :)
Her name is #344 Tilda with a Big Bouquet from the New A Christmas Story 2012 collection. You could find her on the Magnolia-licious store with so many other sales going on at the moment. Did you see the new MAGNOLIA DIES!! So pretty and I need to add them to wish list!!!

 Tilda was colored with DI and has a coat of stickles on her hat and sweater. Of course my camera doesn't pick up the glitter :(



that's all I have today but I'll be back this week with some SN coloring Inspiration.
Well I hope you like what I've created and make sure to stop by the challenge blog for more inspiration from the team here
Have a great week,
Ruby


11 comments:

  1. It is stunning Ruby..gorgeous colours and fabulous idea..love all the details and gorgeous colouring on this sweet Tilda...beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very gorgeous Ruby, wonderful gift box and exquisite colouring. Lucky lady who receives this.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Ruby. That is so gorgeous !! I love love love your box :)). Your colouring is amazing.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh wowww Ruby,This is so wonderful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruby,
    How fantastic!
    Your colouring is to die for and so is your card.
    LOVE how you have made this stamp into a BDay card!
    I was completely surprised that it was a box *giggle.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely luscious, Ruby!!!! Superb coloring...love how versatile those Tildas are!
    What a treasure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome sweetie, so soooooo gorgeous. My eldest sons birthday is in december & his daughters birthday is just the 2nd day in january, she will be 1 & already a few peeps are already wanting to get her 1 pressie to do both. Its awful, a kiddie doesnt remember having a pressie that is meant for crimbo & birthday....they just remember not having one on their birthday. So good for you hun on this post.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very clever my dear friend!!! Beautiful artwork as always..
    sending big hugs your way........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love all the fun details, how festive.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is fabulous but so is this entire card! Gosh all so gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous box Ruby. Love your beautiful as always coloring. Lots of pretty details :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)