Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Warm Cozy Christmas Scene



HEY I'm back from a long weekend once again. Today I finally get to share my LD and Cutie Pie scene and since this month challenge is creating a scene. I thought I could use this piece I had in my pocket for a while lol!
I have 8 rubber stamp images all merged in, to create this warm cozy Christmas scene.

Oh did I mentioned that it's not a card it's a wall hanging decor migthingy.
Come.... come see more pictures.
here is a close up of the coloring. 
I colored this months ago so don't be hard on me lol!
I tried taking a picture having it hang on my undecorated tree (will get to it this week or weekend)
this is the best I could do lol!

whala that's all the pictures and now for the line up of the images used on this baby.
Some are available at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamp store now. I think only one is out of stock :(

Starting with
and 
All for me

Head on back to the Little Darlings Inspiration blog to see what my teammies have done themselves HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow morning for a MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS HOP! OH EM GEE DO NOT MISS THIS ONE! 
The line up is unreal and I'm eager to share what I've done.I had planned on selling my creation but I CAN'T DEPART Sigh.......
ok chao b-back soon :)
Rube


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruby! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderfull Ruby. Your colouring is amazing!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I'm blown away by your amazing coloring......incredible!!!!!
    Very festive colors and such a warm, beautiful scene you created! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous coloring! Out of this world! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moley Ruby, this is awesome!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning xmas scene Ruby I love it! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of work on this one Ruby. What a joyous scene you have created. Your coloring as always is wonderful. Enjoy decorating your tree.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Ruby.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is awesome, absolutely stunning !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your coloring just blows me away!!! Wish I could color like that. It looks great on the tree so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)