Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wee Rosetta Thinking of You

 
Hey guys I'm back again and it's
Wee Wednesday over the Magnolia-licious blog and my turn to share some Wee Inspiration with ya.
Oh I've been eager to share this one. I don't know I just like the color palette I guess lol! Not my regular to use black on my cards but lately it's been a trend for me at least (you'll see lol)
 
Rosetta was colored with Copics, Spectrum Noir and Letrasets and what I did to her wings is I cut around them and popped them forward for a 3d effect.
 
Now do you see my sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you just got a little sneak peek of one of the NEWEST Little Darlings sentiments to be release at Vegas CHA! Yup and you are going to love them all when you see them. The sentiments will be available in September. My favorite ones are......oops almost spilled the beans lol! I can't sorry or my Aussss is grass lol! and probably get buried in someones backyard just saying lol!!!



 
this is the inside no embellishments or anything just paper because the card is really heavy as it is!

 
oh yeah the DP was sprayed with some Crafter's Companion Glitter gold spray.
I hope you like it and thanks for swinging by my quiet cozy corner and will be back tomorrow for two postings to share.
 
Have a great day
Ruby
 
 
Little Darlings
LD sentiments releasing at 2013 Vegas CHA

7 comments:

  1. Ruby, you rock this one! It's truly remarkable. Dibs!
    Hugs, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby!
    I say you sure did rock this card!!
    So different and beautiful :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.....I saw this work of art on FB...had to come here for a closer look! This is absolutely phenomenal, Ruby.
    Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby this is adorable! You did a beautiful job on the coloring of this image! She is so life like! Just gorgeous! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Your coloring is flawless, and I love that butterfly, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you were waiting to show us, I loooooove it, STUNNING layout, loooove the colors,love the book page and the flowers gorgeous and arranged beautifully, that image, colored sooooo beautifully, your fussy cutting is wonderful thanks so nuch for sharing your gorgeous make..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruby--waving:). Had to tell how beautiful this card is! Precious as can be! Stunning!
    Happy hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)