Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello I'm back!!!

 
HIYA GUYS!!!!
OMG how long has it been Oh I feel so bad leaving my corner so quiet. That had to be the longest I've gone without posting.
 
A few things have changed but first HAPPY BELATED HOLIDAYS LOL!
I have been over the top busy with that. After all the holiday commotion I went into a marathon of creating for CHA, just made it phew! Oh yeah and then at last the hubbies bday party.
 
So much to tell but won't do it all today lol!
 
 
New year and new adventures. With more time on my hands I'm hoping to get create  more coloring tutes here. That will be my MAIN goal.
 
Ok lets move on to today's posting.
YIKES! I am way late on this post lol! This was my coloring creation for the MIC challenge. It started on the 1st and I was up to share on the 14th. I did get to share it on the MIC store blog so you might of seen it there.
I have to be honest I either been so warned out so my coloring energy hasn't really been where I would like it to be lol! O_O 
 
I had a scene using another Tress. which BTW this is Tress! One of the newest MIC digis. I was saying I had a scene going and then BLAH I had to stop. I wasn't really liking the result and had to jump into this one. All was well until I decided to add some sparkly back splash..... long story short I lost half of the coloring on the left side. I mean it was smeared and some was completely gone lol! Like you literally saw white spots. I had to recolor and try to save her eye lol! It was a hot mess but nevertheless I do like it if I hold it up far ha ha ha! but all kidding to the side.It almost does look dimensional IRL.
 
 
 


 I hope you likes and please swing by again tomorrow. I will start sharing my CHA creations :)

I'm also a guest to somewhere ha ha ha You'll just have to come by to check it out on the 4th.

 
Copics
Skin:E21,E000,E11,R20, R00
Hair:E87,Y26,Y04,E50,YR21
Jeans:B29,BV00,BV02,BV04
Eyes and bow : B29,BV04



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Great colouring. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this si cute, lovely colours ..
    thanks for sharing xx

    http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)