Monday, January 12, 2015

NEW DollHouse LDRS Rubber stamp It's a Celebration

Hello friends I'm finally back with lots of showcasing scheduled already. As I mentioned before I was MIA for a few months due to the holidays and getting ready for CHA. 

I could finally share my creations I did for the show and today I  want to start with one of the NEWEST addition to the LDRS store. These dolls are original and unique in such a cute adorable way. The illustrator is beyond talented I tell you.

The collection is DollHouse and this one here is It's a Celebration. I love how cool she looks lol! with her hoodie and those flowing balloons I know I had to color her first.  I had a little playing with my copics on her and finishing with some frantage on the border cut.



The sentiment came from the Vintage Affections For All You Do set. The set comes with various phrases with a gorgeous beautiful font. 
I set the sentiment inside a Melissa Frances frame for an additional elegance.
I overall tried keeping it simple because I wanted the image to be center focus. I can't wait to color my next DollHouse stamp.

You'll soon find her available on the LDRS store so stay tune.



and That's all Folks I hope you like a peek at one of the three New DollHouse stamps just released at CHA. 
What do you think? cute huh! those eyes and hair ....EVERYTHING LOL! 
LOVE them for sure.

Have a wonderful week I'll see ya back soon
Rube

COPIC RECIPE coming later today

LDRS PRODUCTS

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Ruby, glad to see you back colouring :)
    Fantastic work my friend
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)