Wednesday, February 18, 2015

From The Hollow Serena Layout


Happy Hump Day peeps !

Well trying to get by the frigid cold here I tell you.

Anywhoo today is my turn to share some LDRS Inspiration!

 I want to share a little Lay Out I created for Miss Serena here she's from one of the Newest collections at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps" From the Hollow".

I tried staying within the Autumn colors and added the black to fancy it up a bit. 
 Serena was colored only with copics , showcased with Graphic 45 Designer paper and various designer dies. 


I think this sentiment set accompanies In The Hollow stamps just perfectly. 
This time I used "Be Unique" because that's what Serena is , a Unique fairy :) 

Enchanted Wishes

The sentiment set comes with various quotes that could be used in various occasions weather is birthday or a simply Hello.







COPIC RECIPE

Hair: E07,E99,E27,R02
Skin: E50,E51,E000,R20
Dress: G99,G85,G82,G20,BG93
Wings: R00,R01,R02,R11
Eyes: G99,G20

Stay warm and I'll see you back here soon
XOXO
Ruby 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing and very inspirational! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and very inspirational! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)