Friday, April 3, 2015

Stay Calm and Breathe it's Trudie's Howard Birthday Today!

HIYA PEEPS!!! I'm sorry it's been a while but it seems like life is keeping me very busy with my family. I'm trying to create behind the scenes as much as possible and therefore I have
 A special bday card to share and Later on you'll see a second post go up for my LDRS Inspiration post.

SO without further ado.

Happy 40th Birthday Trudie!!!!!

My sweet friend Trudie is celebrating a Special Day and a whole bunch of her crafty friends have gathered together to create this fun hop in tribute to the Trudes!!!!

You know when I heard about it without hesitation I said IN!

Here is your blog hop 
we adore you to bits and wanted to share the love with you 









I hope you like my card Trudie and I wanted to send you special tight bday hugs.
KUDOS to the hubby WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! Tell him he is the sweetest guy evar AND he is doing a good job with the pedis :P
Thanks Erin for coordinating a special event ((hugs))


Have an amazing day love from us all 


Ruby ME :)
 Kay


 Ria
Suzi
Lorraine
Kerrie

My colored image is from MIC in case anyone is wondering her name is Chasing Nova

She was colored with copics and detailed in pencils. The sentiment is from LDRS Vintage Affections Vintage Birthday



HAIR: G14,G20,YG11,YG63
DRESS: B99,B95,B97,B00,C1,C3
SKIN: E0000,E000,E00,R20
EYES: BG10,T1,T4
BUTTERFLIES: Y32, Y15, E84, YR30,G20

4 comments:

  1. A truly Rubalicious design - LOVE the green hair - not only my FAVOURITE colour but done sooooo WELL!!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an Awesome Card love all your Embellies and looooove the way you coloured her eyes. Have a Great Easter Hugs Jenny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby! What a beautiful design! I love the new meadow girls and her green hair is gorgeous! Wish I was brave enough for green hair! Loving the the die cuts as well....... I will finally have a Ruby card (when posts delivers it) after so many years of waiting! Lol!xxx thank you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)