Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You're The Best Part Of My Day



Hello friends, here again with yet another NEW CHA Rubber stamp debuting
Dove Arts Studio by my uber talented friend Jennifer Dove.

I saw the image and I just wanted to jump in with my watercolors. Coloring, Tea time was very therapeutic if I say so myself. I wanted the image to be front and center so I made sure I sat it simple and clean with one of the NEW Best Friends sentiments.
Underneath the colored image I used a Gilded Embossing pattern base and Creative Basic Cutting Edge Border on the trim.


The Rubber stamp is colored with Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and reinkers. 
All the NEW CHA releases ARE NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order at the LDRS Creative store!


Thank you for swinging by and I'll see you all again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)