Hey guys Happy Earth Day!
Today I want to share with you my project with up-cycled toilet tissue roll or it works the same with Napkin rolls as well.
The whole process was so much fun to create and I can't wait to do it again. Let me explain to you the process.
The photo collage above shows the process I used to create the mini album pocket pages.
- I used 5 rolls from my stash of toilet tissue and paper towel rolls.
- Next, I passed them through my embossing machine to flatten them.
- I measured the pattern paper to match the length of the flatten rolls.
- I cut the paper and aligned them on the score board to create the creases needed to fold over the flatten rolls.
- Finally, I glued the paper onto the rolls.
Once they dried completely, I hole punched them and started to embellish them.
I used dies from LDRS Creative I then fussy cut images from the collection to add layers and dimension.
Next, I got to working on the tags that fit inside the pocket pages.
Using a Creative Basic Stitched flag to use as a base for the tag.
I fussy cut the tags from the page to embellish and some tulle and fibers from my stash.
The end result are just dreamy and simplicity that I just like.
Here is the finished mini album. For the cover, I added some rolled roses that I made and some bling flourishes from my stash. I used book rings to bind the pages together and added beautiful ribbon to the rings and a flirty feather to the page.
A few pics of the inside of the album